Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Runny nose; Itchy, watery eyes; Sneezing; Itching of the nose or throat
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor.
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- Safety sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
180 mg (in each tablet)
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sanofi-Aventis U.S. LLC