Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies: nasal congestion; runny nose; sneezing; itchy nose.
Read the User Guide for how to: prime the bottle before first use; prime bottle again if not used for 3 or more days; use the spray; clean the spray nozzle if it gets clogged.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: This product may be used either once or twice a day: Once daily: use 2 sprays in each nostril; or Twice daily: use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril every 12 hours.; Do not use more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a 24 hour period.
- Children 6-11 years: An adult should supervise use; 1 spray in each nostril every 12 hours; do not use more than 2 sprays in each nostril in a 24 hour period.
- Children under 6 years: do not use.
Store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F). Protect from freezing.
Only for use in the nose. Do not spray in eyes or mouth. Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you: have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery; have had a nose injury that has not healed.
When using this product: drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; you may get a bitter taste in your mouth. To help avoid this, tilt your head downward while spraying. Nasal discomfort or sneezing may occur right after use; do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction, such as a skin rash, to this product occurs; you have severe or frequent nosebleeds.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if tape printed with "sealed for your protection" on top and bottom carton flaps is not intact.