For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with: minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Store at room temperature.
For external use only. Do not use: on wounds or damaged skin. When using this product: do not get into eyes; do not bandage tightly. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.