For temporary relief of mild symptoms of intermittent asthma: Wheezing, tightness of chest, shortness of breath.
Do not take more than directed.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 caplet every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep outer carton for complete product information
25 mg (in each caplet)
25 mg (in each caplet)
Asthma alert — Because asthma may be life threatening, see a doctor if you:
- Are not better in 60 minutes
- Get worse
- Need more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- Use more than 4 caplets in 24 hours for 3 or more days a week
- Have more than 2 asthma attacks in a week
These may be signs that your asthma is getting worse. This product will not give you asthma relief as quickly as an inhaled bronchodilator.
Do not use:
- Unless a doctor said you have asthma
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ever been hospitalized for asthma
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- A psychiatric or emotional condition
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking prescription drugs for asthma, obesity, weight control, depression or psychiatric or emotional conditions
- Taking any drug that contains phenylephrine, pseudoephedrine, ephedrine or caffeine (such as for allergy, cough-cold or pain)
When using this product:
- Your blood pressure or heart rate may go up. This could increase your risk of heart attack or stroke, which may cause death.
Your risk of heart attack or stroke increases if you:
- Have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease
- Take this product more frequently or take more than the recommended dose
- Avoid foods or beverages that contain caffeine
- Avoid dietary supplements containing ingredients reported or claimed to have a stimulant effect
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your asthma is getting worse (see Asthma Alert)
- You have difficulty sleeping
- You have a rapid heart beat
- You have tremors, nervousness or seizure
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if blister is cut or broken.
Foundation Consumer Healthcare, LLC.