Actively whitens and seals out new stains
Individuals twelve years and older: Rinse for 60 seconds with 15 mL (1/2 fluid ounce or 3 teaspoonfuls) twice a day. Store at 59 to 77 degrees F. Keep from freezing.
Do not swallow. Keep out of the reach of children younger than 12 years old. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical attention or contact the Poison Control Center right away. If irritation develops, stop use of the product and consult a dentist. Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products. This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use and consult your dentist.