Aids in the prevention of dental cavities; Helps control bleeding gums; Helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis; Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may provide surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
0.454% (0.15 w/v fluoride ion)
5%, 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing space between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P.