Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F) in a dry place and protect from light.
- Tamper Evident: Product is sealed within blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
Do not use if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product:
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. A pregnancy test and consultation with a health professional if pregnancy is confirmed is recommended prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride, know to the State of California to cause cancer. This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests. This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets.